[Turkmath:6738] Dinamik Sistemler Seminerleri (26 Aralik 2009)

Agacik Zafer zafer at metu.edu.tr
22 Ara 2009 Sal 13:28:34 EET

Degerli Arkadaslar,

Dinamik Sistemler Seminerleri kapsaminda 26 Aralik 2009 tarihinde
gerceklestirilecek seminer duyurusuna http://www.metu.edu.tr/~zafer/dss  web
sayfasindan ulasabilirsiniz. Lutfen  saat degisikligini not ediniz.

Dr. Agacik Zafer
Department of Mathmatics
06531 Ankara, Turkey
http://www.metu.edu.tr/~zafer

***************

Pelin Güven Geredeli (Hacettepe Üniversitesi)
*Nonlinear Evolution Equations: Chapter 2. Semigroup Method*
2.1. Semigroups of Linear Contraction Operators 2.1.1; Semigroups; 2.1.2 The
Infinitesimal Generator; 2.2. Hille-Yosida Theorem; 2.3. Regularities of
Solutions; 2.4. Nonhomogeneous Equations

Tarih/Date: 26/12/2009
Saat/Time 10:00-10:50

Müjdat Kaya (Başkent Üniversitesi)

"Differentiability and Lipschitz property of the cost functional related to
parabolic inverse problem"
We study the problem of identifying unknown source terms in an inverse
parabolic problem, when the overspecified (measured) data is given in the
form of Dirichlet bondary condition u(0,t)=h(t). The main goal here is to
show that the gradient of the cost functional can be expressed via the
solution of the direct and corresponding adjoint problems. We prove
Lipschitz continuity of the cost functional and derive the Lipschitz
constant in the explicit form via the given data. Based on the obtained
results we propose a monotone iteration process.

Tarih/Date: 26/12/2009
Saat/Time 11:10-12:00

Yer: ODTÜ Matematik Bölümü, M. Gündüz İkeda Seminer Salonu
Place: METU Department of Mathematics, M. Gündüz İkeda Seminar Room