[Turkmath:6820] Bogazici Matematik Carsamba Seminerleri - ilan ekte

ferit.ozturk at boun.edu.tr ferit.ozturk at boun.edu.tr
27 Şub 2010 Cmt 04:53:26 EET

Gecmiş/gelecek konuşmalar için:
http://www.math.boun.edu.tr/index.php?option=com_content&task=section&id=49&Itemid=356

Konuşmalar İngilizce yapılmaktadır.

Milnor open books of links of some rational surface singularities

Mohan Bhupal
Orta Doğu Teknik Üniversitesi

Date : Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Time :	14:00
Place :	TB 250, Boğaziçi Üniversitesi

Abstract: In this talk, I will describe Legendrian surgery diagrams for
canonical contact structures on the links of certain rational surface
singularities. Also I will describe an infinite family of contact 3-manifolds
so
that the Milnor genus (resp. Milnor norm) is strictly greater than the support
genus (resp. support norm) of that canonical contact structure, for each member
of this family.

Tea and coffee will be served at 15:00