[Turkmath:7017] İSTANBUL BİLGİ ÜNİVERSİTESİ SEMİNERLERİ

Oya Cesur Demir oyac at bilgi.edu.tr
5 Mayıs 2010 Çar 16:02:37 EEST

Nedim Narman
(İstanbul Bilgi University)
7 May Friday, at 14:00;
Bilgi Üniversitesi Dolapdere Kampüsü, Room:135.
Title:
Metabelian Transfer Map for Profinite Groups
 Abstract:
This is the preliminary group theoretical results needed for understanding the metabelian local Artin symbol. In my seminar I will define the group theoretical transfer map and prove some of its properties , speak about the cohomology needed to define the metabelian transfer map, and finally explain our approach to calculate the metabelian transfer map for profinite groups.