[Turkmath:7206] FW: İSTANBUL BİLGİ ÜNİVERSİTESİ SEMİNERLERİ

Oya Cesur Demir oyac at bilgi.edu.tr
27 Eyl 2010 Pzt 14:23:51 EEST

Prof.Dr. Norbert Schlomiuk
(University of Montreal)
1 October2010 Friday, at 14:00;
Bilgi Üniversitesi Dolapdere Kampüsü, Room: D-132.

Title:
ON SOME REMARKABLE MATHEMATICIANS OF THE 20.TH CENTURY
Abstract:

Remembrances of some great mathematicians. I had the chance to  know well : Jacques Hadamard, Leopold Vietoris, Andre Weil, Paul Erdös, Laurent Schwartz, Adrien Douady, Alexander Grothendieck, Vladimir Arnold, I. Gelfand, Petrovski, Robert Langlands, Peter Hilton, M.M. Postnikov, R. Bott, Samuel Eilenberg, S. Chern, Wu Wen-Tsun