[Turkmath:7424] open position in UNICAMP - Brazil

Meral Tosun mtosun at gsu.edu.tr
10 Oca 2011 Pzt 19:31:31 EET

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
There is a position avaliable at Universidade Estadual de Campinas -
UNICAMP. The deadline is 4th of February.
It is a permament teaching position.

Enclosed there is a ad is in portuguese, but I am avaliable to answer any
doubts.

some simplified version of the ad,

Necessary documents

1) document showing that the candidate have PHD title, after  the candidate
were
aproved he need to translate teh Phd and to to submit to some
brazilian university to be recognized.
2) copy of personal identification
3) seven copies of memorial.
Memorial is descritive document with the list os published articles,
university degrees,
scientific activities realized (postdocs, teaching activities, leadership),
fellowships received, attending meetings
You should add 7 copies of each thing mentioned in the memorial: articles,
documents of your fellowships . These copies can be made in a CD format.

Examination:

the examination is composed by three pieces

1) teaching examination: you should give a class about a topic related with
a undergraduate course. the undergraduates courses are
Basic Physics, Mechanics, Mathematical methods of physics, electromagnetism,
quantum mechanics I and II.
2) Q & A examination related withe some undergraduate topic
3) research seminar
4) CV: articles and positions ocuppied before

More questions please contact me, orlando AT ifi.unicamp.br

the best, Orlando

--
Orlando L. G. Peres
Universidade Estadual de Campinas - UNICAMP