[Turkmath:7434] Summability Conference

Hamdullah Sevli hsevli at yahoo.com
21 Oca 2011 Cum 19:41:30 EET

 Web Page:   http://summability2011.iticu.edu.tr

2011      conference  ON SUMMABİLİTY THEORY AND APPLICATIONS

PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES.

Dear Colleagues,

This is a preliminary announcement and call for talks of the 2011 Conference on
Sequence Spaces, summability theory and Applications, which will take place at
İstanbul Ticaret University , İstanbul -  Turkey on May 12 and 13, 2011.

DATE :  May 12 and 13, 2011

PLACE :  İstanbul  Ticaret University , Eminönü Campus, Ragıp Gümüşpala Street ,
No: 84, Eminönü_İstanbul-Turkey.

PROGRAM :  The conference will take 2 days
REGISTRATION : There is no registration fee for the conference.

TOPIC:   The session will focus on sequence spaces, series, summability theory,
Hausdorff transformations, related topics and  applications.

HOTEL & TRAVEL: There will be FREE accommodations for 3 days for presenters
coming from abroad. There will also be FREE lunch and dinner for all  presenters
and participants for 2 days. İstanbul has an international airport. From
everywhere you can arrive in İstanbul.

CALL FOR TALKS: Talks will be of length 30-35 minutes.   If you are interested
in
presenting new or recent work in Sequences, Series, Summability, and related
topics, please contact Ekrem Savas. The conference website is under
construction. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact  Ekrem
Savas by e-mail.

DEADLINE: Your abstract ( Tex file) must be submitted to Ekrem Savas by March 1,
2011.

We are looking forward to meeting you in Istanbul at summability conference

 Web Page:   http://summability2011.iticu.edu.tr

Remark :  Could you please let me know if you are willing to attend this
conference as soon as possible so that I can do hotel booking arrangements
ahead of time?

Ekrem Savas
ekremsavas at yahoo.com
Fax: +90 216 553 92 17