[Turkmath:7770] [FGE-Duyuru] Branching for Twisted Representations for Symplectic Groups, Mahir Bilen Can (Tulane University, New Orleans), June 10 (Friday), 2011 - 14:00, TÜBİTAK - FEZA GÜRSEY INSTITUTE

Kursat Aker aker at gursey.gov.tr
9 Haz 2011 Per 10:49:05 EEST

June 10 (Friday), 2011 - 14:00
*Mahir Bilen Can* (Tulane University, New Orleans)
*Branching for Twisted Representations for Symplectic Groups*

*Abstract :* The study of the twisted representations of a compact Lie group
arising from the signature quantization of the Dirac signature operator is
initiated by Guillemin, Sternberg and Weitsman. In type A case, branching
rules and Gelfand-Zetlin theorem are worked out by Guillemin and Rassart. In
this talk, we present our computations for the symplectic group.

This is a joint work with Kursat Aker and Tim Twelbeck.

Poster <http://www.gursey.gov.tr/autoposter/posters/73.pdf>