[Turkmath:7704] Differential Geometry, May 27 - 29, 2011, TÜBİTAK - FEZA GÜRSEY INSTITUTE

Kursat Aker aker at gursey.gov.tr
10 Mayıs 2011 Sal 11:46:02 EEST

 Differential Geometry May 27 - 29, 2011

TÜBİTAK - FEZA GÜRSEY INSTITUTE

*Speakers:*

   - Mustafa Kalafat, Middle East Technical University
   - Barış Coşkunüzer, Koc University
   - Tekin Dereli, Koc University
   - Cenap Özel, Abant İzzet Baysal University
   - İbrahim Ünal, Middle East Technical University North Cyprus Campus
   - F. Muazzez Şimşir, Middle East Technical University
   - Kadri Arslan, Uludag University
   - Bayram Tekin, Middle East Technical University

*Lectures:*

   - *Reidemeister torsion of Product Manifolds and Quantum Entanglement of
   Pure States with Schmidt Rank* *by* Cenap Özel

   Using symplectic chain complex, a formula for the Reidemeis- ter torsion
   of product of oriented closed connected even dimensional mani- folds is
   presented. In applications, the formula is applied to Riemann sur-
   faces,Grassmannians, Projective spaces and manifolds of pure bipartite
   states with Schmidt ranks.