[Turkmath:7980] MSGSÜ General Seminar, by Barýþ Efe and Departmental Seminar, by Ayþe Berkman

KIVANÇ ERSOY ersoykivanc at gmail.com
1 Kas 2011 Sal 08:46:12 EET

Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University

Department of Mathematics

General Seminar

*

                    Barýþ Efe
*
*Calabi-Yau submanifolds of G2 manifolds*
*
*

Akbulut and Salur suggested the study of Calabi-Yau submanifolds of G2
manifolds
that come from a certain process. In this talk we will describe this
process and use it to obtain several self-mirror Calabi-Yau submanifolds of
Joyce manifolds.

*Place :*  MSGSÜ Faculty of Science and Arts  (Bomonti)

*Date   :*  November 3rd, 2011 Thursday, 16:00

You can find the directions to Bomonti campus in the following link:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&source=embed&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=213795424289905705960.0004a0d39a9a5543f043b

You can also attend our departmental seminar, which will be given by Ayþe
Berkman, in Bomonti, at 14:30.

Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University

Department of Mathematics

Departmental Seminar

  Ayþe Berkman

*Some well-known theorems and conjectures seen from the model theoretic
point of view *
*
*
*Place :*  MSGSÜ Faculty of Science and Arts (Bomonti)

*Date   :*  November 3rd, 2011 Thursday, 14:30