[Turkmath:8696] Istanbul Sayilar Teorisi Bulusmalari V (INTM V)

KAZIM BUYUKBODUK kbuyukboduk at ku.edu.tr
17 Ara 2012 Pzt 09:38:02 EET

Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to have Aaron Silberstein (UPenn) as the speaker of our 5th
monthly Number Theory meeting on December 22nd (this Saturday!). You may
find below the details regarding the time, location of the talk and its
title and abstract.

We cordially thank IMBM for hosting our meeting this Saturday. Please note
that Aaron Silberstein is being hosted by IMBM during all this week and he
will be giving a 5-day-long lecture series at IMBM as well. The talk on
Saturday is intended to be a wrap up of these lectures.

Best Regards,

Kazim Buyukboduk

-----

Istanbul Number Theory Meetings - 5

Speakers: Aaron Silberstein (University of Pennsylvania)