[Turkmath:8904] General Math Seminar at Bilkent: C. Arbib, April 12 Friday

koray karabina koray_karabina at yahoo.com
10 Nis 2013 Çar 14:25:15 EEST

Dear all,

We are hosting Claudio Arbib from Università dell’Aquila–Italy as an
invited speaker in our General Seminar series in the Department of
Mathematics, Bilkent University.

C. Arbib will speak on “Gardens: The Fascination of Exactness in
Figurative Art” on April 12, Friday.

You are cordially invited to C. Arbib's talk, and please feel free to
announce this in your department.

Please find the details of his talk in the link:

http://www.fen.bilkent.edu.tr/~cvmath/seminars/2013Spring/12042013.htm

and also below: