[Turkmath:8906] İstanbul Bilgi Üniversitesi Matematik Seminerleri (15 Nisan)

Pinar Ugurlu pinar.ugurlu at bilgi.edu.tr
11 Nis 2013 Per 14:20:26 EEST

Konuşmacı: Özer Öztürk (Mimar Sinan Güzel Sanatlar Üniversitesi)

Başlık: Schur function expansions of Thom polynomials

Özet: The aim of this talk is to introduce some ideas of enumerative algebraic geometry.
In the first hour we shall explain how Chern classes and symmetric functions were used to solve
classical Schubert problems. In the second hour we shall use similar tools to compute
various old and new Thom polynomials.

Zaman: 4 Mart 2013, Pazartesi, 16:00-18:00.

Yer:  D-201, İstanbul Bilgi Üniversitesi Dolapdere Yerleşkesi.

Ulaşım: http://www.bilgi.edu.tr/tr/universite/ulasim/shuttle/?universite-ulasim-menu

Pınar Uğurlu