[Turkmath:8934] General Math Seminar at Bilkent: B. Yildiz April 19 (Friday)

koray karabina koray_karabina at yahoo.com
17 Nis 2013 Çar 15:24:42 EEST

Dear all,

We are hosting Bahattin Yildiz from the Department of Mathematics at Fatih
University as an invited speaker in our General Seminar series in the
Department of Mathematics, Bilkent University.

B. Yildiz will speak on “Codes over ring extensions of the binary field
and applications to extremal binary self-dual codes” on April 19, Friday.

You are cordially invited to B. Yildiz's talk, and please feel free to
announce this in your department.

Please find B. Yildiz's Bio., and the details of his talk in the link:

http://www.fen.bilkent.edu.tr/~cvmath/seminars/2013Spring/19042013_2.htm

and also below: