[Turkmath:8804] IWBCMS - 2013 konferansı

H hsevli at yahoo.com
21 Şub 2013 Per 22:15:34 EET

Değerli Liste Üyeleri,

> 30 Mayıs - 1 Haziran 2013 tarihlerinde Arnavutluk da düzenlenecek matematik  konferansı ile ilgili web sayfası aşağıdadır. İlgilenecek olan arkadaşlara duyurulur.

İyi çalışmalar
Hamdullah Şevli

http://www.iwbcms.org/

It is our great pleasure to inform you that we are organizing the “1st International Western Balkan Conference of Mathematical Sciences (IWBCMS)”. The organizing committee invites you to participate in the IWBCMS which will be held in Elbasan Albania, between May 30 and June 1, 2013.

This conference is supported by three universities, namely:

University of Elbasan (Albania)
University of Prishtina (Kosovo) and
Tirana Polytechnic University.