[Turkmath] [CFP] Int. Conf. on Recent Advances in Pure and Applied Math. June 3-6, 2015, Istanbul-Turkey

Ekrem Savas icrapam at ticaret.edu.tr
Fri Dec 5 20:56:04 UTC 2014

This email is addressed to turkmath at listweb.bilkent.edu.tr

Dear Researchers,

[Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple times this CFP message.]

We are pleased to invite you to participate the "2nd International Conference on Recent Advances in Pure and Applied Mathematics (ICRAPAM 2015)" which will be held at Istanbul Commerce University, Sutluce,  Istanbul- Turkey,  3-6 June, 2015. ICRAPAM 2014 was in great success and approx. 300 researchers have participated and encouraged us to organize ICRAPAM 2015.You can visit the first edition of ICRAPAM at http://2014.icrapam.org

We are trying to do our best to have a highly academic and enjoyable conference. In order to accomplish such a successful conference we try to contact the eminent scientists in their areas such as yours. Therefore, on behalf of the Organizing Committee it is my pleasure to invite you to participate to our conference.

ICRAPAM 2015 will be an international forum for mathematicians, scientists and engineers to present their latest research and development results in all areas of Pure and Applied Mathematics and their possible advanced applications in real life. All the papers are subject to rigorous peer-review by at least two members of scientific committee or additional reviewers.

INVITED SPEAKERS
-Prof. Martin Bohner, Missouri S&T. USA

-Prof. Ravi P. Agarwal, Texas A&M Uni, USA

-Prof. Jeff Connor, Ohio University, USA

-Prof. Ljubisa D.R. Kocinac, Uni. of Nis, Serbia

-Prof. Ferenc Moricz, Uni. of Szeged, Hungary

-Prof. Zuhair Nashed, Uni. of Central Florida, USA

-Prof. Reza Saadati, Iran Uni. of Sci. and Tech., Iran

-Prof. A.-S.F. Obada, Al-Azhar Uni., Egypt

-Prof. M. Abdel-Aty, Uni. of Sci. & Tech. at Zewail City, Egypt

-Prof. Allaberen Ashyralyev, Fatih Uni., Turkey

Full versions of the accepted abstracts will be published in the journals listed on the conference website.

Please forward this e-mail to your colleagues who might be interested in.

Please visit  http://www.icrapam.org  for more information.