[Turkmath:9518] Seminer

Tuba TUNC tubatunc at duzce.edu.tr
7 Şub 2014 Cum 15:36:24 EET

Düzce Üniversitesi Matematik Bölümü'nün bu haftaki seminer bilgileri  aşağıdadır.
İlgilenen herkesi bekleriz.

Math Department Seminars
Date: February 13,2014 Thursday
Time: 12.00
Place:  Fen-Edebiyat Fakültesi- Dekanlık Binası - Derslik 3
Speaker: Araş. Gör. Yavuz Selim Balkan - Düzce Üniversitesi
Title: On a New Type of Almost Contact Metric Manifolds

Abstract:

In the present paper we introduce a new class of contact manifolds. Such type manifolds are called almost contact (k,m)-spaces with cyclic-parallel t-curvature tensor. We investigate some curvature properties of these type manifolds and we obtain that these type of manifolds have cyclic parallel Ricci tensor under some conditions. Furthermore, we get these type of manifolds are K-contact under some special cases and we obtain that M  is locally isometric to the product E^(n+1)×S^n (4)under some algebraic conditions.