[Turkmath:9498] Dikran Dikranjan's seminar in IMBM, 30.01.2014, at 15:00

Kıvanç Ersoy ersoykivanc at gmail.com
27 Oca 2014 Pzt 15:06:28 EET

Dear all,

This week Prof. Dikran Dikranjan will give a talk about
"On the Borel Complexity of Characterized Subgroups" on  30.01.2014
Thursday, at 15:00 in Istanbul Center of Mathematical Sciences.

As we already announced,  he also continues his lectures in IMBM, tomorrow,
Wednesday and Thursday at 10:00

The abstracts of his seminar talk and his lecture series are attached. All
interested are cordially welcome.

Prof. Dikranjan's visit is supported by TÜBİTAK 2221 Fellowship of Visiting
Scientists and Scientists on Sabbatical Program and Istanbul Center of
Mathematical Sciences. We thank TÜBİTAK and IMBM for support.

Best regards,

Kıvanç Ersoy