[Turkmath:9922] "Aşk & Matematik" Yazarı ve Film Oyuncu/Yapımcısı çok yakında İstanbulda:

yilmaz akyildiz yilmaz.akyildiz at gmail.com
17 Haz 2014 Sal 23:09:29 EEST

Dear Yilmaz,

Thank you for your note and a photo. Very interesting... :)  About
eroticism and mathematics, I think you might find this review of my
book in *The
New York Review of Books* to be of interest:

http://math.berkeley.edu/~frenkel/Love-and-Math-NYRB.pdf

I don't want to disappoint you, but yours is not the first copy of "Love
and Math" to arrive in Turkey. I sent one to my friend, film director Can
Evrenol, back in October, shortly after the book was published, and now he
and I are writing a screenplay for a full-length narrative film based in
part on the book. In fact, I was planning to be in Istanbul this week to
work with him, but I had other commitments (I am in Paris now). I might
come later this Summer though. If I do, I will let you know.

All the best,

Edward

http://math.berkeley.edu/~frenkel/