[Turkmath:9926] Fwd: Geometri Seminerleri

F.M. Simsir fsimsir at gmail.com
18 Haz 2014 Çar 14:10:04 EEST

Sevgili Arkadaşlar,

Bu haftaki program:

Yarın-Çarşamba:

1:40 - Buket Can Bahadır
Title: Elliptic equations 3
Abstract: Fredholm alternative. Regularity. Interior and boundary
regularity.
Maximum Principle.

3:00
Title: Einstein-Maxwell manifolds 6
Abstract: Linearization of the Einstein-Maxwell equations.

Perşembe

2:00
Title: Special holonomy manifolds and mirror symmetry 4
Abstract: Geometric measure theory and tangent cones.

3:30 - Muazzez Şimşir
Title: Lectures on Information geometry 1
Abstract: Information Geometry is a branch of mathematics that applies
the techniques of differential geometry to the field of probability
theory. This is done by taking probability distributions for a
statistical model as the points of a Riemannian manifold, forming a
statistical manifold. The Fisher information metric provides the
Riemannian metric. Information geometry reached maturity through the
work of Shun'ichi Amari and other Japanese mathematicians in the
1980s. In this lecture series, our aim is to study mathematical
foundations of information geometry and its relations to the other
fields.

Textbook:

Shun'ichi Amari, Hiroshi Nagaoka - Methods of information geometry,
Translations of mathematical monographs; v. 191, American Mathematical
Society, 2000 (ISBN 978-0821805312)

Info Geometry 1: We will describe statistical models and give some
examples. Then, we will define and give examples of Fisher information
metric of a statistical model.

bu yazın web sitemiz:

http://kalafat.droppages.com/seminars/gtsu14.html

iyi çalışmalar...