[Turkmath:9934] Re: Ynt: Frenkel, Aşk ve Matematik

yilmaz akyildiz yilmaz.akyildiz at gmail.com
21 Haz 2014 Cmt 10:01:56 EEST

Sibel Hnm

Love & Math uzerine son haberler:

"I forgot to mention that the Turkish translation of "Love and Math" is
being prepared by Paloma Yayinevi, and should be published later this year
or early next year.

Edward"
Dear Edward

İ am surprised and very happy.
İ wonder who is translating it and if he/she has a mathematician to help
her/him on mathematical parts.
Ilhan Ikeda is our man in Turkey on Langlands Program. İ am sure he would
be happy to meet You when You are in istanbul. So would my daughter Selvi.
Ozlem Beyarslan would also be happy to meet You and remind You that You
"promised" to visit the "Mathematics Village", which is unique  in the
world, where i could also meet You. İ am sharing this msg with the persons
mentioned above.
Warm regards and hopefully we shall see you in Turkey soon.
y.a.

Kitaba goz gezdirdim. İlk intibam: amarikalilar icin yazilmis biraz
pop-matematik.. icinde ne kadar matematik var ve bilhassa cok soz ettigi
Langlands Programini anlatmasi hususunda ne kadar basarili?  hususlarinda
henuz bir sey soylemeyecegim..

Bence daha da enteresan olan Frenkel in ayni kitaptan Can Evrenol ile bir
film yapacak olması. Sayesinde biz de Can i tanimis olacagiz. Megerse Can
benim kizin da yakin arkdasi imiş. Küçük dunyamiz...
Can ​Evrenol ​is a very good friend of mine. he is a lovely guy. his
girlfriend stayed at our house in Çeşme!!! a few years ago. she has very
short hair and was v thin. Ersan was there.

Selvi May Akyıldız

Yılmaz Hocam,

Edward Frenkel ve Paloma yayıncılıktan aldığım bilgiye göre Aşk ve
Matematik kitabının çevirisi Ekim - Kasım gibi Türkiye'de basılacakmış.
Tabi orjinalinin de Türkiye'de dağıtımı olsa çok daha hoş olur.

Sibel Özkan