[Turkmath:645] DEU Matematik Seminerleri: Aslı Guclukan

cenap ozel cenap.ozel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 10:48:21 UTC 2015

Degerli Liste Uyeleriğ

Gebze Teknik Universitesi'nden Dr *Aslı Guclukan İlha*n yarin 27/08/2015
persembe gunu
saat 16.00 da *"**Equivariant Homotopy Diagrams"* baslikli bir konusma
yapacaktir
Herkes davetlidir.

Selamlar ve saygilar

cenap ozel

bstract: Title: Equivariant Homotopy Diagrams

Abstract: The aim of this talk is to define an obstruction theory for
making equivariant homotopy diagrams more and more highly commutative.  A
gluing data which we will use to construct topological spaces with specific
homotopy types can be obtained when these obstructions vanish. Given a
finite group G, we will also construct finite G-CW-complexes homotopy
equivalent to a product of spheres with isotropy groups in a given family
of subgroups of G. This is a joint work with Özgün Ünlü.