[Turkmath:575] Invitation to Workshop IWDSA 2015 at Gazi University (Ankara) June29, 2015

Abdullah Özbekler aozbekler at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 16:48:46 UTC 2015

Dear Colleague,

14th International Workshop on Dynamical Systems and Applications (I*WDSA
2015*) will take place in *Gazi University,* Faculty of Science, 75th Year
Conference Hall, Ankara, Turkey dated *June 29, 2015*. Please find the
poster of the *WDSA 2015 attached.*

The main theme of this workshop will be "Differential Equations and
Applications". However, talks will not be restricted to this subject only.
These workshops constitute the annual meetings of the series of dynamical
systems seminars traditionally organized at Middle East Technical
University throughout each academic year. The workshop is held every year
to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in
Dynamical Systems and Applications.

Participation to the workshop is free.

Please send your abstract in Latex and PDF files by e-mail to

                  iwdsa2015 at gazi.edu.tr
and

                  dcakmak at gmail.com

until *June 25, 2015*. Abstract should be at most one page and only in
English. We are sending you a *sample Abstract as an attachment* Latex and
PDF files. If you need an invitation letter, please send an e-mail.

Program will be announced later by e-mail to the participants and at the
following web page

                   http://iwdsa2015.gazi.edu.tr/?language=en_US

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

*IWDSA 2015Organizing Committee,*

*Devrim ÇAKMAK,*   dcakmak at gmail.com
*Adil MISIR,*   adilm at gazi.edu.tr
*Mustafa Fahri AKTAŞ,*  mustafafahri at gmail.com

Abdullah Özbekler, PhD
Texas A&M University-Kingsville, Department of Mathematics,
Rhode Hall 217B, MSC 172, Kingsville, TX, USA.