[Turkmath:280] Invitation to submit

Elif Segah ÖZTAŞ elifsegahoztas at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 09:44:20 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

      I would like to invite you to submit your papers to JACODESMATH
(Journal of Algebra, Combinatorics, Discrete Structures and Applications).

    As the title of the journal briefly explains itself,  JACODESMATH
focuses mainly on pure and applied algebra and related structures. Further
information regarding its scope, aims and goals can be found in
http://eds.yildiz.edu.tr/jacodesmath.

JACODESMATH publishes three issues in a year (January, May and September).

JACODESMATH has published two issues so far and its next issue is planned
to appear in May 2015.

JACODESMATH  invites new unpublished research work that has interesting
results.  Your papers are handled by a very selective international
editorial board members  and undergo a peer review process.

JACODESMATH   is a totally free electronic journal to all parties and is
partially supported by Yıldız Technical University.

JACODESMATH invites you to consider it as a way of disseminate your
research to worldwide mathematic community by submitting your valuable
research papers.

On behalf of the editorial board I thank you for your time on reading this
invitation and wish you all the best.

Irfan Siap

Editor in Chief

http://eds.yildiz.edu.tr/jacodesmath