[Turkmath:339] Gebze Technical University, Department of Mathematics Colloquium

Tülay Yıldırım tyildirim at gtu.edu.tr
Thu Mar 19 06:24:41 UTC 2015

Sayin Liste Uyeleri,

GTU Matematik Bölümü Genel Seminerleri kapsamında,
20 Mart Cuma günü saat 14:00'da Olcay Coşkun
(Boğaziçi Universitesi) bir seminer  verecektir. Seminerin
detayları aşağıda olup tüm ilgilenenler davetlidir.

Saygılarımızla,

Title:"Tower Diagrams: Words, Permutations, and Schubert polynomials."

Abstract: We introduce tower diagrams together with the flight and
sliding algorithms. These are new combinatorial tools that can be
used in connection with several problems in algebraic combinatorics.
We present connections with words of positive integers, finite
permutations and Schubert polynomials.

Dear all,

There will be a seminar in Gebze Technical University (GTU) on 20th of
March by Olcay COŞKUN (Boğaziçi Uni) on " Frobenius-like groups as groups of automorphisms``

Time  and  place:  March 20th, at 14:00 in Department of Mathematics,
Building I, Seminar room.