[Turkmath:342] PapersForIEJA

Abdullah Harmanci abdullahharmanci at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:09:36 UTC 2015

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to inform you that International Electronic Journal of
Algebra (IEJA) is published on line semiannually, January and July and
dedicated
to publish original research papers, reviews and surveys from all
disciplines of Algebras, Ring theory, Module theory, Group theory,
Comodules, Corings,  Coalgebras, Representation theory, Number theory.

We would like to invite you to contribute or recommend manuscripts for
publication.  The interested contributors are highly encouraged to submit
their manuscripts to the journal via e-mail at *ieja at ieja.net*
<ieja at ieja.net>*.*

Papers published are reviewed by Mathematics Review and Zentralblatt MATH.

IEJA is an open access journal, uses single-blind review and plagiarism
detectors. Everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of
papers published; papers are freely available without subscription or price
barriers.

Please, accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this call
for papers. This email is for academic/editorial information and not for
commercial purposes. This e-mail was sent to you as an active researcher in
the field of Algebras, Ring theory, Module theory, Group theory, Comodules,
Corings,  Coalgebras, Representation theory, Number theory.

Best wishes,

Professor A. Harmanci

Editor in Chief

www.ieja.net