[Turkmath:677] DEU: Topoloji konusmasi

cenap ozel cenap.ozel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 10:59:38 UTC 2015

Degerli Liste uyeleri

sizleri İzmir Ekonomi Universitesi'nden Dr Asli Guldurdek'in 02/10/2015
cuma gunu saat 15.00 deki konusmasina davet etmekten dolayi cok memnuniyet
duymaktayim.

Selamlar ve saygilar

cenap ozel

On Ideal Topological Spaces: Rothberger Property and Similarity

Aslı Guldurdek

 Department of Mathematics, ˙Izmir University of Economics, ˙Izmir, TURKEY.

Abstract In this work we first introduce the ideal Rothberger space
definition, and investigate some basic properties. After that we give
characterizations of these weaker forms of Rothberger property by using
ideals. Next we deal with the preservation of these by subspaces and
functions of ideal topological spaces. Finally we introduce the notion of
ideal similarity, and examine this kind of similarity between ideal
topological spaces.