[Turkmath:666] Fwd: XI Brunel-Bielefeld Workshop on RMT: 2nd announcement

cenap ozel cenap.ozel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 17:43:38 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Dmitry Savin* <Dmitry.Savin at brunel.ac.uk>
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2015
Subject: XI Brunel-Bielefeld Workshop on RMT: 2nd announcement
To: Dmitry Savin <Dmitry.Savin at brunel.ac.uk>
Cc: Gernot Akemann <akemann at physik.uni-bielefeld.de>

Dear Colleagues,

This is the second announcement of the XI Brunel-Bielefeld Workshop on
Random Matrix Theory and Applications to be held on 10-12 December 2015 at
Bielefeld University, Germany.

The poster with the updated list of speakers is attached. We kindly ask you
to bring this event to the attention of anyone who may be interested in
participation. The deadline for registration and reserving accommodation is
2 November, 2015.

Registration form is now available online. For further details/updates
about the workshop please visit:
http://www2.physik.uni-bielefeld.de/brunel-bielefeld-workshop2015.html

Best regards,

G. Akemann (Bielefeld), F. Goetze (Bielefeld),  I. Krasovsky (Imperial),
D. Savin (Brunel), I. Smolyarenko (Brunel), O. Zaboronski (Warwick)
--
Dr. Dmitry Savin
Department of Mathematics, Brunel University London