[Turkmath:668] 30.09.2015 Hacettepe Semineri, Hyunjoo CHO, Manifolds with G2-structures and (almost) contact structures

Mesut Şahin mesutsahin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 09:22:52 UTC 2015

Değerli liste üyeleri,

aşağıda ve ekte detayları verilen seminere ilgilenenleri bekleriz:

Speaker: Hyunjoo CHO

Title: Manifolds with G2-structures and (almost) contact structures

Abstract: We prove that any seven-dimensional manifold with G2-structures
admits almost contact structures on it. In this talk, I give a brief
introduction on G2-structures and (almost) contact structures, and consider
the relationships between contact structures and G2-structures on it.