[Turkmath:960] FW: The 27th Nordic Congress of Mathematics in Stockholm (March 16-20, 2016)

Turk Matematik Dernegi tmd at tmd.org.tr
Mon Jan 25 18:00:31 UTC 2016

Bilginize.

From: EMS Office
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 1:16 PM
Subject: The 27th Nordic Congress of Mathematics in Stockholm (March 16-20,
2016)

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

The 27th  Nordic Congress of Mathematics in Stockholm be already very soon
(March 16-20). The programme of the congress is very interesting.

1. I would like you to encourage members of your Societies to come to the
congress and, if possible, provide with some financial support those who
would like to attend the congress.

Note that we do not have any conference fees. Moreover,  we shall provide
free coffee and free lunches during the Congress.

2. If you are planning to come to Stockholm please register yourself and
send information about the congress
<http://www.mittag-leffler.se/congress-2016>
http://www.mittag-leffler.se/congress-2016

to everyone at your Department  + ask those who are planning to come to
Congress to register
<http://www.mittag-leffler.se/congress-2016/registration>
http://www.mittag-leffler.se/congress-2016/registration

3. Please let people know that there will be two public lectures at hall E1,
KTH, Stockholm, on the 15th of March, given by

        13:00-14:00  Donald Ervin Knuth

                               Title: "All questions answered"

         14:00- 15:00 Cedric Villani

                               Title: TBA