[Turkmath:1384] Fwd: XII Brunel-Bielefeld Workshop on RMT

cenap ozel cenap.ozel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 14:04:03 UTC 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dmitry Savin <Dmitry.Savin at brunel.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 4:41 PM
Subject: XII Brunel-Bielefeld Workshop on RMT
To: ma-rmt2016 at brunel.ac.uk

Dear Colleagues,

The purpose of this Circular is to announce the XII Brunel-Bielefeld
Workshop on Random Matrix Theory to be held on 9-10 December 2016 at Brunel
University, London, UK.
http://www.brunel.ac.uk/cedps/mathematics/seminars-and-events/ranwshop16

Please see the attached poster for further details. We would be very
grateful if you could bring it to the attention of anyone interested in
participation. In case you have any questions please do not hesitate to
contact any of the organisers.

Looking forward to seeing you in Brunel.

Best regards,

G. Akemann (Bielefeld), I. Krasovsky (Imperial), D. Savin (Brunel), I.
Smolyarenko (Brunel)
--
Dr. Dmitry Savin
Department of Mathematics, Brunel University London