[Turkmath:1085] 3rd COST QSPACE CALL for Short Term Scientific Missions (STSMs). Period 15/05/16 - 31/12/16

ozerayb at itu.edu.tr ozerayb at itu.edu.tr
Thu Mar 3 08:26:28 UTC 2016

  Sevgili liste üyeleri,

Ekte, bir COST aksiyonu olan Quantum Structure of Spacetime tarafından
sağlanan kısa dönem bilimsel  ziyaret destekleriyle ilgili bilgiyi
bulabilirsiniz.

İyi gunler
Aybike Özer

3RD COST QSPACE CALL FOR SHORT TERM SCIENTIFIC MISSIONS (STSMS)
Period 15/05/16 - 31/12/16
Call opening 29 February
Application deadline 01 April
Decision and notification 15 April

Dear MC members of our COST Action,
please find attached our second STSM call.

I kindly ask you to disseminate this call in your country as widely as
possible, e.g. forward it to your friends, send it to national mailing
lists, display printouts, point it out at meetings and workshops etc.. This
is not meant only for MC members but for anyone in participating countries
(details on the call). So it is important that the word spreads and we get
applications from everywhere!

With kind regards,
Olaf Lechtenfeld
--  O l a f    L e c h t e n f e l d      Voice: (+49) 511-762-3667
(office) Institut fuer Theoretische Physik       Fax: (+49) 511-762-3023
(office) Leibniz Universitaet Hannover        Email:
lechtenf at itp.uni-hannover.deAppelstrasse 2, D-30167 Hannover
http://olaf-lechtenfeld.de