[Turkmath:1519] Sabancı Üniv. Matematik Seminerleri: Ali K Uncu 6 Ekim Perşembe 13:40 - 14:30

Kağan Kurşungöz kursungoz at sabanciuniv.edu
Tue Oct 4 13:07:01 UTC 2016

Değerli Liste Üyeleri,

Ali K Uncu (Univ of Florida) 6 Ekim 2016 Perşembe günü başlık ve özeti
aşağıda olan bir seminer verecektir.  İlgilenen herkes davetlidir.

Dear Subscribers,

Ali K Uncu (Univ of Florida) will give a talk in Sabancı Univ. on
Thusday Oct. 06, 2016.  Details are below.  Everyone interested is welcome.

kağan

tarih: 6 Ekim 2016 Perşembe
zaman: 13:40 - 14:30
yer: MDBF 2008

date: Thu Oct 06, 2016
time: 13:40 - 14:30
locn: FENS 2008

Title:  Weighted Rogers--Ramanujan Partition Identities.

Abstract: We will start with a excursion of the theory of partitions and
q-series. After looking at some classical results, such as
Rogers-Ramanujan identities, we will move onto some new weighted
partition identities. These weighted identities will both be with
respect to the norm of partitions and to another statistic; odd-parts
sum of partitions.

p.s. Sabancı Üniv kampüsüne ulaşım için
http://www.sabanciuniv.edu/tr/ulasim/ring-sefer-saatleri adresine bakınız.

please see http://www.sabanciuniv.edu/en/transportation/shuttle-hours
for transportation to Sabancı Univ. campus.