[Turkmath:2156] Bogazici Math Colloquium, April 12

cagri karakurt cagrikrkrt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 17:07:01 UTC 2017

Dear all,

The details of this week's Bogazici Math  Colloquium are as below. See the
attached file for the poster.

Title: Contact Surgery on Contact 3-manifolds

Sinem Celik Onaran (Hacettepe University)

Abstract: After a brief introduction on contact 3-manifolds and knots in
contact 3-manifolds, we will focus on an operation called topological Dehn
surgery and its contact analogue, contact surgery. Then, we will discuss
exciting work that is going on in this area.