[Turkmath:2238] Archive de Alexander Grothendieck

yilmaz akyildiz yilmaz.akyildiz at gmail.com
Thu May 18 07:31:18 UTC 2017

Sn. meslektaşımız Halil Oruç'a teşekkürlerimizle:

From: Daniele Di Pietro daniele.di-pietro at umontpellier.fr

Date: May 11, 2017

Subject: Alexander Grothendieck's archives online

It is with great pleasure that we announce that a large portion of
Alexander Grothendieck's legacy to University of Montpellier is now
available online at the following address:

grothendieck.umontpellier.fr

This web page contains 18000 out of 28000 pages of unpublished mathematical
notes.

This is a major event for the mathematical community, and in particular for
the algebraic geometers, and we are happy to share it with you.

On the behalf of the direction of Alexander Grothendieck Institute in
Montpellier.