[Turkmath:2748] FW: Join Meeting of UMI, SIMAI, and PTM

Attila Aşkar AASKAR at ku.edu.tr
Mon Jan 15 10:02:37 UTC 2018

Bilgilerinize...

Attila Aşkar

-----Original Message-----
From: UMI PTM [mailto:umi-ptm at pwr.edu.pl]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2018 10:51 AM
To: UMI PTM <umi-ptm at pwr.edu.pl>
Subject: Join Meeting of UMI, SIMAI, and PTM

DearColleague,

We aresending you the file with poster of the forthcoming Join Meeting of UMI, SIMAI,and PTM in Wrocław, Poland on 17-20 of September 2018:

http://umi-simai.ptm.org.pl/

We would be very obliged if you could distribute this message with the files in your institution, to memebers of your society, and to any institution or organization you think that could have an interest in such information.

Also we apologize if the address peronal data we have are not actual.

Sincerely yours,

Tomasz Grzywny on behalf of the Organizing Committee Grzegorz Karch on behalf of the Program Committee Wacław Marzantowicz on behalf of Polish Mathematical Society