[Turkmath:3325] MSGSÜ-Matematik Genel Seminer- Ayesha Asloob Qureshi-25.10.2018, 16:00

Sibel Şahin sahinsibel85 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 08:09:19 UTC 2018

Sayın liste üyeleri,

*25 Ekim Perşembe 16:00'**da* MSGSÜ Matematik Bölümü Genel Semineri'nde
Sabancı Üniversitesi Mühendislik ve Doğa Bilimleri Fakültesi'nden  *Ayesha
Asloob Qureshi* "* t-Spread Monomial Ideals**"* başlıklı bir konuşma
verecektir. Konuşmanın özeti aşağıda yer almaktadır.

Seminerde görüşmek dileğiyle,
Sibel ŞAHİN

*Başlık:* *t-Spread Monomial Ideals*

*Özet: *We introduce the concept of t-spread monomials and t-spread
strongly stable
ideals. These concepts are a natural generalization of strongly stable and
squarefree
strongly stable ideals. For the study of this class of ideals we use the
t-fold stretching
operator. It is shown that t-spread strongly stable ideals are componentwise
linear. Their height, their graded Betti numbers and their generic initial
ideal are
determined. We also consider the toric rings whose generators come from
t-spread
principal Borel ideals. This talk is based on joint work with Viviana Ene
and Jürgen Herzog.