[Turkmath:3335] IMBM Discrete Mathematics Days

Ayhan Gunaydin agunaydin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:40:46 UTC 2018

Değerli liste üyeleri,

Aşağıdaki etkinliğin organizatörleri, bu etkinliği burada duyurmamı rica
ettiler.

İyi günler,
Ayhan Günaydın

Dear All,

This is just to let you know that we will have "IMBM Discrete Mathematics
Days"
on October 27 and October 28 at IMBM (Istanbul Matematiksel Bilimler
Merkezi).

A poster and an abstract book including info regarding the talks is
attached to this
e-mail. You may also see the program at

https://sites.google.com/site/umitislak/imbmdiscretemathdaysfall2018

IMPORTANT NOTES: No registration is required, but IMBM has a limited
capacity. For that reason in case you plan to participate, please let us
know by the end of Wednesday night via umit.islak1 at boun.edu.tr. Also, if
you are not affiliated to Boğaziçi University, we will then need to inform
your names to Security Members at the gates, and for this it is important
that we know that you will participate as soon as possible.

In case of any questions, you may contact Ümit Işlak,
umit.islak1 at boun.edu.tr

Best, and thank you,

Fatih Demirkale and Ümit Işlak