[Turkmath:3223] 8th regular COST QSPACE CALL for Short Term Scientific Missions (STSMs). Period 12/11/18 - 15/04/19

ozerayb at itu.edu.tr ozerayb at itu.edu.tr
Wed Sep 19 08:07:59 UTC 2018

Degerli liste uyeleri,

Turkiye'nin de uyesi oldugu QSPACE (quantum structure of space-time)
COST eyleminin kisa sureli bilimsel ziyaretleri destekleyen STSM
cagrisi acilmistir.
Ilgilenenler ayrintilari ekte bulabilir.

Saygilarimla,

Aybike Ozer
ITU Matematik Bolumu

Dear MC members of COST Action MP1405,

*8th COST QSPACE CALL for Short Term Scientific Missions (STSMs)*
Period 12/11/18 - 15/04/19
Call opening 14 September 2018
Application deadline 12 October 2018
Decision and notification 27 October 2018

Dear MC members of our COST Action,
please find attached our eighth regular STSM call.

I kindly ask you to disseminate this call in your country as widely as
possible, e.g. forward it to your friends, send it to national mailing
lists, display printouts, point it out at meetings and workshops etc..
This is not meant only for MC members but for anyone in participating
countries (details on the call). So it is important that the word
spreads and we get applications from everywhere!

With kind regards,
Olaf Lechtenfeld

--
O l a f    L e c h t e n f e l d      Voice: (+49) 511-762-3667 (office)
Institut fuer Theoretische Physik       Fax: (+49) 511-762-3023 (office)
Leibniz Universitaet Hannover        Email: lechtenf at itp.uni-hannover.de
Appelstrasse 2, D-30167 Hannover              http://olaf-lechtenfeld.de