[Turkmath:4434] Maryam Mirzakhani anısına "Secrets of the surface" filmi

tanbay at boun.edu.tr tanbay at boun.edu.tr
Sat Mar 28 23:56:57 UTC 2020

Yaşadığımız zor zamanlarda matematikle
uğraşanlara örnek olup güç verecek bir
matematikçi Maryam Mirzakhani.
Onun için yapılan filmi

https://may12.womeninmaths.org/screening-secrets

linkine kaydolarak seyredebilirsiniz.

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	free screening possible for Secrets of the surface
Date : 	Sat, 28 Mar 2020 18:17:36 +0100
De : 	May12 <may12 at womeninmaths.org>

Dear all

Because of the Covid-19 crisis, it is more and more difficult to
organize projections for a group, meetings or roundtables and May 12
2020 is going to be very different from May 12 2019.

But there are many options for organizing virtual events around May
12. See a few ideas here https://may12.womeninmaths.org/ideas.

In particular , we have an agreement with zalafilms for a free
screening of their beautiful film Secrets of the surface devoted to
Maryam Mirzakhani.
Please register here
https://may12.womeninmaths.org/screening-secrets
and you will  receive a link by email for a free screening at the date
you chose, in the period April 1 to May 15.

We are asking you NOT to communicate the link you are going to receive
to anyone.  The right thing to do is : encourage your contacts to
register at
https://may12.womeninmaths.org/screening-secrets
and benefit themselves from the free screening.

Stay safe

The May 12 coordination group

----- İletilen iletinin sonu -----