[Turkmath:5245] Minimal spheres inside a space of constant curvature - Differential Geometry Seminar - 12/11, 15:00

Mustafa Kalafat kalafg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 12:09:11 UTC 2021

Dear Geometry Fans,

Below is the advertisement for today's talk in
our Geometry seminar.

stay healthy, best wishes !

m. kalafat

Title: Minimal spheres inside a space of constant curvature
Speaker: Mustafa Kalafat

Abstract: In this seminar, we focus on the minimal immersions of the
2-dimensional sphere
in a space of constant sectional curvature.
We will present some results and their proofs following the resources: