[Turkmath:5266] sayilar teorisi/number theory seminar

Özlem Ejder ozheidi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 09:41:07 UTC 2021

Sevgili liste uyeleri,

Filip Najman <https://web.math.pmf.unizg.hr/~fnajman/> (Zagreb,
Hırvatistan) İstanbul Matematiksel Bilimler Merkezinde (IMBM) 29 Kasim
Pazartesi günü saat 2'de genel bir konusma verecektir. Konusma ayni anda
zoomdan da takip edilebilecek. Eger konusmayi yuzyuze dinlemek isterseniz
bana yazabilirsiniz.
Konusmanin detaylarını aşağıda bulabilirsiniz.

Zoom: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88696614731
Zoom id: 88696614731
29 Kasim Pazartesi, 14:00.

Sevgiler,
Özlem
Dear list members,

Filip Najman <https://web.math.pmf.unizg.hr/~fnajman/> from University of
Zagreb will be giving a talk at IMBM on Monday, Nov 29, 2pm. Please find
the title and abstract below.
The talk will be hybrid. Let me know if you would like to attend in person.

Title: Modular curves over number fields of small degree
Abstract: Abstract:
Our understanding of modular curves over number fields has
dramatically improved in recent years. I will give a survey of these
results, as well as remaining open problems, and discuss the relevance and
applications of these results.

Zoom: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88696614731
Zoom id: 88696614731
November 29, Monday 2pm.