[Turkmath:5204] Chern-Weil Theory approach to Characteristic Classes - Differential Geometry Seminar - 22/10, 15:00

Mustafa Kalafat kalafg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:45:30 UTC 2021

Dear Geometry Fans,

Below is the advertisement for today's talk in
our Geometry seminar.

stay healthy, best wishes !

m. kalafat

Title: Chern-Weil Theory approach to Characteristic Classes

Speaker: Mustafa Kalafat

Abstract: In this seminar series, we will give an introduction to the

   "Chern-Weil Theory of Characteristic Classes"

on a smooth manifold. These involve differential form representations of
Chern classes, Pontjagin Classes and the Euler class.

We will be using the following resource.