[Turkmath:5716] SCALE call for participation

Zafeirakis Zafeirakopoulos zafeirakopoulos at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 07:54:36 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

this is a call for participation in SCALE (Symbolic Computation:
Algorithms, Learning and Engineering).
SCALE is an umbrella event, taking place in Istanbul/Gebze, for:
 - ACA 2022, the 27th International Conference on Applications of Computer
Algebra
 - CASC 2022, the 24th International Workshop on Computer Algebra in
Scientific Computing
 - the summer school on Combinatorial Commutative Algebra
 - the summer school on Finite Geometry
 - the summer school on FPGA/Verilog from scratch
 - SageDays Istanbul.
For more info please visit https://scale.gtu.edu.tr/index.html
We have more than 250 participants from more than 25 countries and we would
like to invite you to join us.
We especially welcome graduate students and early stage researchers.

SCALE is a hybrid event, but we strongly encourage in-person participation.
Registration for summer schools is over, but we welcome your registration
for the rest of the events until August 5, 2022 in
https://forms.gle/vpYov6Y3rXNC4kzC6

Note that for participants based in Turkey the conference fee is 500TL
thanks to the generous funding we received from national and international
funding agencies.
In addition, students can request accommodation support.

Looking forward to seeing you in SCALE!

Sincerely,
Zafeirakis Zafeirakopoulos
on behalf of the SCALE organizing committee