[Turkmath:5912] (no subject)

Allaberen Ashyralyev aallaberen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 20:36:27 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues!

You are cordially invited to the  Weekly Online  Seminar “Analysis and
Applied Mathematics” on

Date: Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Time: 14.00-15.00 (Istanbul) = 13.00-14.00 (Ghent) = 17.00-18.00 (Almaty)

Zoom link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6678270445?pwd=SFNmQUIvT0tRaH-lDaVYrN3l5bzJVQT09,
Conference ID: 667 827 0445, Access code: 1

Speaker: Prof. Dr. Vsevolod Sakbaev
Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics Russian Academy of Science,
Russian Federation.

  Title:  On the Properties of Solutions of Nonlinear Schrodinger Equation
Abstract:We consider the transformation of the initial data space of the
Cauchy problem for the focusing nonlinear Schrodinger equation with power
nonlinearity in potential ([1]- [3]). Also we study properties of the
initial-boundary value problem for a nonlinear Schrodinger equation
including terms with delay of time argument. First, we prove the local
existence for the Cauchy problem and for the initial problem. After that we
study the phenomenon of global existence as a solution of the Cauchy
problem for small powers of nonlinearity. In the case of large power of
nonlinearity the phenomenon of rise of a solution gradient blow up during a
finite time is proven. In the last case we study qualitative properties of
a solution when it approaches the boundary of its interval of existence.
Same properties are studied for the initial problem. The relation of the
gradient blow up phenomenon with the self-focusing and the destruction of
the pure quantum state are described [2]. Moreover, we define a solution
extension through the moment of a gradient blow by means of the random
process with values in the set of pure quantum states. We show that this
extension describes the destruction of a solution as the destruction of a
pure quantum state and the transition from the set of pure quantum states
into the set of mixed quantum states [3].