[Turkmath:5365] Re: (no subject)

Allaberen Ashyralyev aallaberen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 08:55:17 UTC 2022

Dear All,
Since the internet connection with Kazakhstan could not be provided, Prof.
Kalmenov's presentation that was announced on 11 January 2022 at 13.00 in
our seminar series has been postponed to a later date, it is announced to
those who are interested.

*Prof. Dr. Allaberen Ashyralyev *
*Department of Mathematics, Bahcesehir University, 34353, Istanbul, Turkey*
*  and **Near East University, Lefkoşa(Nicosia), Mersin 10 Turkey*
*Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University),** Ul Miklukho
Maklaya 6, Moscow 117198, Russian Federation *
*Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Modelling, 050010, Almaty,
Kazakhstan*
*e-mail: allaberen.ashyralyev at eng.bau.edu.tr
<allaberen.ashyralyev at neu.edu.tr> and **aallaberen at gmail.com
<aallaberen at gmail.com>    *