[Turkmath:5392] Re: (no subject)

Allaberen Ashyralyev aallaberen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 14:34:12 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues!

You are cordially invited to the Weekly Online Seminar “Analysis and
Applied Mathematics” on

Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Time: 13.00-14.00 (GMT+4, Istanbul) = 10.00-11.00 (Ghent) = 15.00-16.00
(Almaty)

Speaker: Prof. Dr. T.Sh. Kal’menov

Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Modelling, Almaty, Kazakhstan

Title: Hadamard's example and solvability of the mixed Cauchy problem for
the multidimensional Gellerstedt equation

Join Zoom Meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6678270445?pwd=SFNmQUIvT0tRaHlDaVYrN3l5bzJVQT09,
Conference ID: 667 827 0445, Access code: 1

Abstracts and forthcoming talks can be found on our webpage

https://sites.google.com/view/aam-seminars

Kind regards,

*Prof. Dr. Allaberen Ashyralyev *
*Department of Mathematics, Bahcesehir University, 34353, Istanbul, Turkey*
*  and **Near East University, Lefkoşa(Nicosia), Mersin 10 Turkey*
*Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University),** Ul Miklukho
Maklaya 6, Moscow 117198, Russian Federation *
*Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Modelling, 050010, Almaty,
Kazakhstan*
*e-mail: allaberen.ashyralyev at eng.bau.edu.tr
<allaberen.ashyralyev at neu.edu.tr> and **aallaberen at gmail.com
<aallaberen at gmail.com> *