[Turkmath:5530] Re: (no subject)

Allaberen Ashyralyev aallaberen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 15:00:08 UTC 2022

ekmeyi unutmuşum
*Prof. Dr. Allaberen Ashyralyev *
*Department of Mathematics, Bahcesehir University, 34353, Istanbul, Turkey*
*  and **Near East University, Lefkoşa(Nicosia), Mersin 10 Turkey*
*Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University),** Ul Miklukho
Maklaya 6, Moscow 117198, Russian Federation *
*Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Modelling, 050010, Almaty,
Kazakhstan*
*e-mail: allaberen.ashyralyev at eng.bau.edu.tr
<allaberen.ashyralyev at neu.edu.tr> and **aallaberen at gmail.com
<aallaberen at gmail.com> *