[Turkmath:5634] Fwd:

Allaberen Ashyralyev aallaberen at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:27:02 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues!

You are cordially invited to the Weekly Online Seminar “Analysis and
Applied Mathematics” on

Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Time: 14.00-15.00 (Istanbul) = 13.00-14.00 (Ghent) = 17.00-18.00 (Almaty)

Zoom link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6678270445?pwd=SFNmQUIvT0tRaH-lDaVYrN3l5bzJVQT09,
Conference ID: 667 827 0445, Access code: 1

Speaker:  Assoc. Prof. Dr. Maksim V. Kukushkin
Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Moscow, Kabardino-Balkarian
Scientific Center, Russian Academy of Sciences, Russian Federation
 Title: Natural lacunae method and Schatten-von Neumann classes of the
convergence exponent
  Abstract: The first aim is to clarify the results [1] obtained by Lidsky
V.B. devoted to the decomposition of the root vector system of the
non-selfadjoint operator. We use a technique of the entire function theory
and introduce a so-called Schatten-von Neumann class of the convergence
exponent. Considering strictly accretive operators satisfying special
conditions formulated in terms of the norm, we construct a sequence of
contours of the power type in contrast to the results of Lidsky V.B., where
a sequence of contours of the exponential type was used. As an application,
we study the Cauchy problems for the evolution equation in the abstract
Hilbert space [2]. The made approach allows us to obtain a solution
analytically for the right-hand side belonging to a sufficiently wide class
of operators. In this regard such operators as the Riemann-Liouville
fractional differential operator, the Riesz potential, the difference
operator have been involved. Moreover, we produce the artificially
constructed normal operator for which the clarification of the Lidsky
results relevantly works.
non-selfadjoint operators. Tr. Mosk. Mat. Obs., 11 (1962), 3-35.
[2] Kukushkin M.V. Evolution Equations in Hilbert Spaces via the Lacunae
Method. arXiv, arXiv:2202.07338 [math.FA],
https://doi.org/10.48550/arXiv.2202.07338.

Abstracts and forthcoming talks can be found on our webpage
https://sites.google.com/view/aam-seminars

Kind regards,
*Prof. Dr. Allaberen Ashyralyev *
*Department of Mathematics, Bahcesehir University, 34353, Istanbul, Turkey*
*  and **Near East University, Lefkoşa(Nicosia), Mersin 10 Turkey*
*Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (RUDN University),** Ul Miklukho
Maklaya 6, Moscow 117198, Russian Federation *
*Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Modelling, 050010, Almaty,
Kazakhstan*
*e-mail: allaberen.ashyralyev at eng.bau.edu.tr
<allaberen.ashyralyev at neu.edu.tr> and **aallaberen at gmail.com
<aallaberen at gmail.com> *