[Turkmath:5832] MSGSÜ Seminar: Jean-Yves Béziau / Universal logic / 17.11.22, Thursday 16:00

Mustafa Topkara m.e.topkara at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:06:41 UTC 2022

Dear all,

The information on this week's MSGSÜ Mathematics Dept. General Seminar is
below.

*Speaker:*  Jean-Yves Béziau  (Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro)

*Title: *Universal logic- A General Framework to Unify the Diversity of
Logical Systems

*Abstract:* In this talk I will explain the origin and development of
universal logic. I will emphasize that it is not a logical system but a
general theory of logical systems.
I will explain the connection with metalogic and the relation with
universal algebra. I will give examples of applications, what has been done
and what can be done.

*Time: *17 November 2022 Thursday, 16:00

*Place:* MSGSÜ Bomonti Campus - Mathematics Dept. Seminar Room