[Turkmath:5841] Hollanda'da doktora ve doktora sonrasi arastirmaci pozisyonlari

Enis Kaya eniskaya16 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 13:37:23 UTC 2022

Merhabalar,

Hollanda'daki uc farkli universitede sayi kurami / aritmetik geometri
alaninda calisan 6 kisilik bir ekip yakin zaman once buyuk bir fon elde
etti; detaylar su baglantida https://www.rationalpoints.nl/.

An itibariyle 6 doktora pozisyonu ve 2 doktora sonrasi arastirmaci
pozisyonu ilani var (doktora sonrasi pozisyonlarin son basvuru tarihi bu ay
sonu); https://www.rationalpoints.nl/open-positions/.  Doktora
pozisyonlarinin ilani bugun yapildi, eager-gen at listserv.dfn.de uzerinden
aldigim duyuruyu asagiya birakiyorum.

Ilgililere duyurulur.

Iyi calismalar,

Enis

----

*Dear colleagues,*

*We are happy to advertise up to six PhD positions as part of our
consortium project “Rational points: new dimensions”
(https://www.rationalpoints.nl/ <https://www.rationalpoints.nl/>) involving
the universities of Leiden, Utrecht and Groningen.  The full description is
on MathJobs:  http://mathjobs.org/jobs/list/21540
<http://mathjobs.org/jobs/list/21540>*

*Please pass on this information to any students who may be interested.
For further information and details on how to apply, see
https://www.rationalpoints.nl/open-positions/
<https://www.rationalpoints.nl/open-positions/>.  The closing date is 22
January.  We look forward to receiving applications!*

*Best wishes,*

*Martin Bright, Valentijn Karemaker, Ronald van Luijk, Steffen Müller,
Marta Pieropan, Cecília Salgado*